Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Idiots



Hi Everyone,

Let's see what all of you think of the following scenerio:

For the past few months I have had a leak in my roof. So like any responsible home owner I decided to hire someone (a roofer) to fix my problem. Well I finally decided on someone and he came out and worked on the roof for the last two days. Upon completion today this is what I went up and saw:








What are all of your thoughts? As soon as I saw this I immedently went and put a stop payment on the check and called the guy. He proceeded to tell me that with an "old" roof this was the best I could expect and the only way to get a "nice looking" job would be to get a whole new roof. So would any of you pay nearly $400 for the above job?

Ok I have been ranting about this since 4PM this afternoon, it is time I move on to something else.

Timn

1 comment:

joshuaallen said...

No, dont pay a dime, my 3 1/2 year old would do a better job for a sucker and some ice tea...